Los Altos is a stronger better community if we move forward together. In order to do so, I believe we need to support our neighborhoods and business communities. I have already started doing this and if I am elected to City Council, I would continue to be a champion for all the neighborhoods and business communities in Los Altos.
Here are some of the things I would do:
(1) Be proactive and directly engage with the residents and business owners to understand their concerns;
(2) Provide information on the process and steps they can take to address their concerns;
(3) Be honest about what is possible, the challenges, and what I could do as a Council Member;
(4) Follow up to ensure that their concerns have been addressed and/or resolved; and
(5) Look for opportunities to build community and champion the neighborhoods and business communities.
Do you like this post?